Membership to the Forks Senior Center is open to adults over 50 years of age in the greater Albion area, Homer, Springport, Marshall, and surrounding townships. Residents of neighboring counties are invited to join to Forks Senior Center, located in the eastern region of Calhoun County. Yearly membership fee is $75.00 per person. Nominal fees for lunches, trips, and exercise classes may apply. Membership fees support the operational expenses of the Forks Senior Center. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly member newsletter includes articles of interest, member/volunteer highlights, community events, and detailed calendar of programs & activities.
- Unlimited use of the Fitness Center during convenient hours
- Daily exercise classes taught by trained fitness instructors
- Men and Women's Ping Pong Teams
- Monthly "Lunch & Learn" presentations featuring professional speakers on health & wellness and legal topics
- Twice weekly Penny and Grocery Bingo
- Regularly scheduled bridge, euchre, and bunco card clubs
- Monthly Men's Breakfast Club, Lunch & Learn, "Knit n' Stitch" Guild, Quilt n'Time and Arts & Crafts Club
- Trips to museums, plays, musicals, shopping expeditions, and nature centers
- Special occasion celebrations and fundraising dinners
- Medicare/Medicaid and Income Tax Application Assistance
- VITA Volunteer Tax Assistance program (Community Action)
- Diabetes Support and Bereavement Classes
For membership information, use the Contact form on this website or or call 517-629-3842.
Download a membership application. Adobe Reader required. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it from the Adobe Website.
If you need financial assistance to join, please ask about confidential scholarships, or a payment plan.
Review the By-Laws of the Forks Senior Center.